February 2, 2019
Registration at 8:45AM
Space is limited, please RSVP by January 30, 2019 to
by phone at 919-281-1958.
Key Learning Objectives – Attendees will be able to:
- Describe the historical perspective of Tommy John injuries.
- Identify anatomy of the elbow, specifically associate with injury.
- Identify trends, research and data on both youth and professional baseball players at risk for a Tommy John injury.
- Describe both non-surgical and surgical treatment options.
- Perform screening and assessment, as well as functional correctives for throwers.
- Apply Functional Performance Pyramid and progression to skill work (throwing mechanics) vs foundational training and therapy.